Sunday, September 6, 2009

WOOAHH HOOO .....oh

The start of the hols couldn't have gone any better. Class outing with fellow B's, ASEAN dance (which was surprisingly fun) and of course going back to Malaysia later, albeit for 3/4 days only.

Class outing was fun, of course fun la, I there ma. Anyways now too high till I can't sleep. 2 a.m. now, got GP remedial at 7.30 a.m. later. ASEAN dance rocked, so many old friends, and of course new ones. The highlight of the evening? DILLON AND I FOUND OUR BALLS.

We have finally redeemed ourselves for our gaffe 2 years ago. WE ASKED GIRLS TO DANCE WITH US...TWICE!!! lol. If you knew me, it's a major breakthrough. The whole night was spent on the dancefloor, dancing/jumping around like idiots. I could've had my 3rd dance with a girl if my shirt wasn't so wet from the previous dances. No, not that kind of wet, just dripping sweat from the non-stop workout. It was more tiring than soccer practices. I just realized that I missed dinner. OMG...damn hungry.

After effects of the dance? More laundry, loss of voice, pain in the legs, and probably a scolding by my GP teacher later...oh well it was worth it.

CHEERS...WOOHOOO

No comments: