Saturday, September 19, 2009

OMG

WASSUPPP????!!!! Lai lai lai...what has happened the past few weeks? Nothing much. Just stress, stress and more stress. Guess what? I spent 35 bucks on 2 meals today. Yup, sg dollars, 35 dollars, 2 meals. WTF man...but i have to say Carl's Junior owns.

Promos less than 2 weeks away, and I'm not prepared, not even close. Die liao la. Instead of being motivated to study more, I'm tired of studying. Don't get me wrong, I wanna study. BUT tutorials, assignments, eom, ir are coming thick and fast. Throw in revision for midyear topics and we'll have a good meal of 'Julianisdead'. Sleeping in lectures and tutorials have become a norm. Distractions? Just my beloved tvb drama, max an episode a day.

So where do I go from here? Hopefully not back to Malaysia....arggh

No comments: