Thursday, December 10, 2009

A fun day, in a weird way

Woke up rather early, around 9 I think. Mum cooked a wonderful lunch, forgot what it was though. lol. Went out with chun ren and tuan hann, and spent the whole day in 1u. Going out with them can be very dangerous. Phone grabbing, missing people, a trip to Jusco for nothing etc. A special mention for ypl....ahem, mr. ooi should know who. HAHAHA

What was the name of the movie we watched again.....ermmmmmm, OHHHH. Jump i think, it was kinda funny in a weird weird way. Had pasta for dinner, had a good laugh with the shop owner. Really charming person. Decided to watch Storm Warriors, which screens at 11.30 p.m. Had to convince mum, managed to do so. Went to buy tickets for seats which were 3 rows away from screen (I still insist it wasn't my fault).

Ohhh, saw my cousin, and his 'friend' we never knew he had. Don't worry cuz, none of our family members ever reads my blog. Hope you and your lady friend had fun. LOL. Went to tuan hann's place right after buying our tickets. Shall skip this part cos it was not one of the best moments in my life...hahaha. Anyways Storm Warriors was ok. So I'm guessing that the next installment will be called ‘风 三’. My eyes are getting heavier by the minute. WOOOO

No comments: