Wednesday, December 2, 2009

0923 ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG LA.....0923 ROCKS TO THE MAXXXXXXX

Will miss you guys damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn alot sia. SL project rocked, NE trip owned ass, dinner...ahem, damn nice, Sentosa WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! Special thanks to ros for sand in my mouth and yiling for the stupid game. hahahaha

I never thought that I will ever miss sg la. NOW, I will miss cat high people, ny people, but most of all 0923. Probably the best class I've ever been in.

OMG.....will miss the bastards. you assholes made 0923 so f***ing great. We pon-ed together, we slept in lectures together, looked at girls together, AND OF COS BASTARD OTHER PEOPLE TOGETHER!! LOL. although towards the end you all say I 重色轻友, I must say I neverrrrrrrr. REALLY!!!!!!!!

Last but not least, thanks for the Man U jersey and the 'I'M WORTH IT'. WOOOOOOHOOOOO.....nice sia.

Goodbye for now, I'll be back.....hehehehe

No comments: