Monday, April 18, 2011

Weekend bliss, Monday blues

The weekend was close to perfection, dismissing the fact that QM rejected me and I got back my trials results. I NEED MOHAN TO SAVE MY ECONS NOW ARGHHH

So do I stay on this road and blindly do a law degree, or change my route in the name of a better life? Sighhh, what to doooo? Should do something that can earn myself more money rightttt, this is a material world we live in ma right? Decisions decisions.

Oh, so Rio was kinda nice, more because of who I was with rather than what I was watching I guess. OHH, my muffin hinted to me what she got me for my birthday present. I think i know what it is laaaaa....

Window/table/bedroom shopping in Ikea was awesome, especially the food. Didn't eat the meatballs though, too full. The livingrooms there were super niceeee. Got a few ideas for my future home I think, not too elaborate, but good enough to take your breath away :)

Got a rough idea on what to get for my muffin on her birthday, but I'm not giving anything away...hehehe.

Ok la, sexy ass signing off. Seeya

No comments: