Thursday, February 5, 2009

Emo

After today, I daresay I’m on the verge of disliking soccer. College tryouts/training was today. Many people were there, thinking we were in for some fun. We thought wrong. Training was damn sick, and I can’t play for nuts now, thanks to not playing field soccer for 2 years plus. Shuttle run from one goal post to another, countless push ups etc. were the menu of the day. Yeah it was tough, but on the bright side, I can improve my fitness level, on the downside, practice is three times a week, each time 3 hours of grueling exercise, and the one today was supposedly lenient. Thought of trying again, but idea shot down by caring mum worried about my niggling knee injury, time for study and on the whole my well being. So it’s final, no soccer team…maybe the joke club? Have been emo-ing the past few days, hormones maybe? Getting screwed by new hostel officer for disobeying curfew hours in my first week in Parry Hall certainly did not help. Hope it passes.

Cheers people

No comments: