Monday, May 19, 2008

17

I celebrated my 17th year on wonderful earth...God's grace. Mum came to Sg to celebrate with me, dad didn't make it, as usual. 17 already, but I'd like to think I'm still the same person after all these years. I mean I am still me, but how 'not me' have I become after so long on earth? Wth...don't even know what I'm talking about. Starting to sound like an emo post...let me brighten things up.

Nearly ate myself to death this weekend. Here's a list of what I consumed over 3 days:

1. Mos Burger (Chesseburger...i think)
2. NYDC (Pasta, Chicken pie)
3. Subway (Cheese Steak, Cookies)
4. Pizza Place (Beef Lasagne)
5. Double Cheeseburger Pizza
6. New York Pizza
7. Nasi Lemak
8. Mrs. Fields Cookies
9. Ham Sandwich

These are the ones I can remember, the rest....lets move on.

My mum insisted on me taking picture during every meal. Luckily for me, she wasn't too persuasive. We managed to catch a movie on 2nd day of my birthday...rite, I mean the day after my birthday. To cut a long story short, it was food, tv, more food.

Here's a picture of my cookie/cake...cool eh? Got it on the 2nd...I mean the day after my birthday.





It was a fun weekend. Like to thank my mum, friends and of course my family members (uncle, aunt, cousins all included) for everything. Happy belated mother's day too...I already wished my mum by the way. 1 last thing, lets observe a minute of silence for the devastation in Myanmar and China.

(clears throat)

.............
.............
.............
.............

That'll do, but seriously, help those poor people, have a heart.
My 17th year on earth, not my last.......

No comments: