Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Matter of Perception


Nice....lazy to explain myself, don't have to, won't need to...(p.s. they think i'm malaysia soccer captain, totally not my fault)



Pb 1 vs. Pb 2 Results
Dun feel like elaborating much on the highlights of the so-called SLB "tournament". Every half-time I am the one being subbed out, so the both M'sia scholars tink they r so tzai. I've nvr seen them sub themselves out b4. Even Pb1's Jia Hao subbed himself out to give others a chance. This is wad I call a good captain to take care and command ur team. Sadly, our captain lacked all this qualities. Our captain missed a penalty, screwing up some far-range shots, and shooting waywards for a few times. We are always blazing our shots high and over the crossbar when we are in the penalty area already. Result: 0-3 to Pb 1. I've only got 11 words to sum it all up. "Pb2 (Us) deserved to lose as CSY was not playing as striker." =)


Sidekicks.
Pb 2 v Pb 1.
That's the fixture of the inter-board soccer semi-finals.
Ah, some of you may have known that I had a lack of playing time.
Yea of course I am utterly unhappy (who like to watch on the bench)
I have no grudges against our captain but I'd like to blast out some of my thoughts.
(just like Roy Keane.. lol)
Firstly, captain of Malaysia football team doesn't mean he damn tua.
Wth, I am puzzled by his substitutions la.
While we were playing against CMC 2 days ago,
I started out as striker. When CMC scored a goal, he immediately subbed me out for
no apparent reason. (????)
It's like I am not even at fault for the goal, and it was the keeper's fault.
And it's not like they keep on supplying me with passes and I scuffed all my shots.
Julian George always like to link up with Wei Chen (fellow Malaysian ma)
then I also can't do anything about it.
When we conceded, I was subbed out. I would be fine with it if Julian George's substitution proved that it was correct.
In the end, we shortly conceded a second goal partly due to the person(who subbed me)'s fault.
Kudos! (JG, are you leaving the field @ half-time cross-eyed?)
Second half, due to CMC's mistake by subbing out Yong Yuan (the 3-6 Wushu guy.. who plays 99% like Thai Yong), CMC didn't have the cutting edge in front of goal.
We equalised 2-2, due to some poor defending by CMC.
Maybe Julian George prefer people with tough physical presence on the field.
Or people with better aerial ability.
Maybe I could not provide both options up front but I am sure I am worth the first team place.
I am not even getting enough chance to prove myself.
I'd rather be in the Crystal Palace first team than being in Man U reserves.


No comments: