Friday, October 5, 2007

New Kid On The Block

The final year exams (or so called mastery review) has finally ended...ok, not really, but its just 1 more paper, so all's well. I really don't know what to write now, obviously this being my first time, so I'll just start off by saying that I'm a football fanatic, and most of my posts in the future would probably be about football (if I have the time) and I totally hate Liverpool. Chelsea aren't that bad, but I don't like'em much either, but I can't help feeling a little sorry for Chelsea fans, with their most successful manager parting ways with the club, losing to Man Utd in what was their new manager's (who is virtually an unknown in the footballing world) first match in charge, and the list goes on and on. Want to hear my take on why Jose left Chelsea? Maybe it was because he realized that the team wasn't good enough to challenge the mighthier Man Utd and thus left in search of a new mission. He would return to England in the future, and he would most probably sign for Man Utd. It may seem a little far-fetched, but nothing is impossible. To further prove my point here's a picture you never thought you would see in your entire life. Enjoy....
How the mighty Roman Army have fallen....

No comments: